With over 150 employees and growing, manufacturing specialist Advanced Engineering Techniques (AET) had outgrown its previous office space. The Sheffield-based company needed new facilities, and fast.
AET sought to transform redundant space on Holbrook Industrial Estate, into a fresh 200sqm office facility with restrooms, which would support the team’s ongoing expansion. Expertise of a multi-disciplined contractor was therefore required, to help overhaul this underutilised commercial space.
A four week strip out and refurbishment project followed, which required the expertise of25 of Fraser Projects’ skilled tradespeople. The turnkey solution comprised:
• Clear out of existing office and canteen area, with removal of partition walls, ceilings, bathrooms and carpets, to create new storage mezzanine
• Renovation of the building’s bottom floor, with the creation of new door openings, installation of replacement casings, architraves, partition walls, doors, windows and bathroom suite
• Full plastering and decoration of walls, ceilings and woodwork
• Laying of new carpets and vinyl flooring
• Installation of high security external steel door.
AET now has a bright new workspace with handy storage facilities to accommodate the ever-growing team. The client was impressed with Fraser Projects’ skill-set and approach to work, and has therefore appointed them to carry out a next phase contract.
We were extremely pleased with the professionalism, skill and seamless delivery of Fraser Projects’ expertise. So much so, we have appointed them to carry out a further four week interior fit out contract in the same unit. At the end of this second phase of works, our employees will also be able to enjoy a self-contained canteen and social area – the finished facility will be very different indeed!
Andy Richards, AET’s operations director
To speak to Fraser Projects about the building refurbishment services provided for AET call 0113 869 0080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.